Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ciao! Finalmente un nuovo post

Ciao!  I've been busy with life lately..and thus the lack of posts.  So I'm going to post a lot of travel updates all in a row.  Otherwise I will never remember what I have been up to..and I hope to make this blog some sort of book to look at and remember la vita Italia one day.  It's been mostly teaching and traveling and seeing as much of Tuscany and Florence as possible before Meaghan goes home to the US.  And cold, freezing weather here in Florence.  It snowed again today!!  Snow flurries for half of the day..it was pretty to watch from my window and then not so fun when I had to walk to and from school in it.. It better warm up before Venice this weekend!  My coat and gloves and scarfs and hat are really not my friends anymore, although they have served me well..
  My parents moved a few weeks ago as well..so I thought I would pay a little tribute to my old house that was part of a lot of happy memories over the past 26 years.  Sadly, I somehow have no pictures of the front of the house...someone needs to send me one!   So I guess I have no old home to return to..all the more reason to stay in Italy maybe?

Our backyard

     We used to spend hours in that pool!
Good-bye 4308 Derby Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment