Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Uffizi and more..

CIAO!
  Still busy as usual - I have a take home grammar test to finish, a personal project report on memory and learning, a 5 page teaching assessment, and a video analysis, AND a lesson to prepare for tomorrow.  Needless to say, I haven't been outside my house much this weekend...Thought I'd put up some old pictures from last weekend for you though. (Can you tell I'm avoiding finishing my test).

THE BEAUTFUL ARNO!









We went to the Uffizi gallery and it had some pretty impressive artwork.









I really like these statues in the Piazza della Signoria












The fake statue putting on his makeup!

Piazza della Repubblica!!  I love this carousel.  This is where my school is and I wander around here a lot at lunch and during the day..

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures. Hope youre doing well, Auntie Liz:-)

    MGY

    ReplyDelete