Monday, October 5, 2009

I Survived!

So - I survived my four week TEFL course.  It was crazy!  I don't think I even studied or worked that hard in college!!  But it's finally over now and I've caught up on my sleep - mostly.  I enjoyed watching conference this weekend and having a little free time.  I moved yesterday to a new place with some girls from school as well..for at least the next two weeks.  Now it's on to the job search..cross your fingers that I can find something! 
Here are some old pictures for you to peruse:
This is the tower by the Uffizi as seen from my window in my apartment.  Who does that look like climbing the tower?


Same tower - taken from the Uffizi.
Looks less like King Kong here - maybe a lion?
















My TEFL class on our school balcony (though not the best picture) - they were awesome and we had a great time!  I will miss them a lot - spending 50 hours a week together in a tiny classroom helps you get to know people really well!  Good thing a few of us are sticking around..

No comments:

Post a Comment