Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!

So - I am officially employed as a TEFL teacher in Florence!! (although an illegal one but hey..they have better things to do over here than kick out English teachers - and I will still be paying taxes so it's a win-win situation really).  I'm not sure what my schedule will be like yet but I'll have a few English classes to teach and actually some math tutoring (way to use my science skills).  I'm excited!!  AND now I'll have some free time to actually see Florence and Italy!  Plus Laura is coming to visit this weekend so that should be tons of fun..
I took a few pictures today to celebrate..

Me, Marina and Shannon having drinks to celebrate our new jobs (we were all in the same CTEFL course) Don't worry - mine is only soda.








My new casa - for the next two weeks at least..



























This whole concept of free time is taking a little getting used to..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Liz! we want to see more pictures. Can u still hijack wifi from your new place?

    :-)

    RJM

    ReplyDelete