Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New Home!

So - I moved again for the third time in six weeks - so much fun!  But I think I am here to stay (until June at least).  It's a cute little apartment and I have my own room with two girls from the branch at church for roommates.  They are really nice, although my Italian is going to have to improve very quickly or there won't be a whole lot of conversing going on.  Here are a couple of pics of my new place for your enjoyment..I am on the third floor and this is the courtyard..the first floor apts have yards and trees...I bet they never move!











Also some pics from last week when Laura came to visit.  We had a great time!  We saw the Uffizi, Duomo, the David, Piazzale Michaelangelo, La Traviata and ate lots of good food and gelato.  We also went up to Cinque Terre for the day to enjoy the last sun of the year!  It's great to have friends come to visit!


Me and Laura with Florence in the background.





It was a beautiful weekend!

Manarola - where we stayed in the Cinque Terre

Another beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment