Thursday, December 17, 2009

Luce di Natale

Okay - so I should be packing but somehow I can't seem to get motivated (plus it's cold and I don't want to get out from under my covers)..I made sugar cookies today and we're going Christmas caroling for Institute tonight but I still can't believe it's only a week away!
I took some pictures the other day of all the lights up around Florence.  They are beautiful!  Nothing like them in the US.. we really need to get some better city lights!  Of course, the lights on the houses are nothing like they are at home...so maybe if we could just combine the two...


The tree and carousel in Piazza della Republica

The Fleur de Lys is the emblem of Florence. The lights on the streets dowtown are awesome, especially the blanket of lights as a ceiling.

I love these ones!

Okay - so I'm going to pack now!  I'm excited to be going home, to see my family and to be warm for once!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the lights!! Liz what you are doing is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's beautiful! Those lights are 100xs better than provo! I'm thinking of coming to live you for the next year, for the beauty of it, but mostly for the siesta!

    ReplyDelete